Your union fees go towards paying for services which you cannot get elsewhere.
- You will be protected travelling to and from work each day with the union’s Journey Insurance.
- Statistics show that the pay and conditions of union members in Australia are, on average, better than non-members.
- Secure the conditions of employment you are entitled to.
- You will get access to legal services and expert industrial advice when you need them.
- You will get the support of your colleagues through collective action.
- On top of that, it is great to be part of something bigger than ourselves. The union gives you the chance to help others while helping yourself.
- You will be stronger in the workplace when you get your work colleagues to join the union.
- When your job security is being threatened, the union is there to protect you.
To see what else the Union can bring you, see Member Benefits.
Join your workmates today. Click here