HSU Organisers (multiple positions)
The HSU is currently hiring to fill multiple vacancies based in Sydney and the ACT in our aged care and public health teams. Your applications will be considered for all positions.
- Recruit workers to the HSU
• Build activism amongst union members and mentoring members into leadership
• Visit workplaces across your area of responsibility
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- The position requires someone with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and negotiations skills and who has the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
• Excellent organising skills and ideas
• Drivers licence
- Demonstrated success at growing union membership and leadership
• Ability to strategise and find solutions to challenges
• Passion for the union movement
• Ability to work some non-standard hours and occasionally travel to different parts of NSW
Desired Experience and Qualifications
• Knowledge and understanding of contemporary industrial issues in the public health sector.
$73,000 to $101,000 plus superannuation, depending on experience and a vehicle.
Monday, August 13, 2018
1300 478 679