The new Emergency Ambulance Cover Scheme will directly pay for HSU eligible financial members who require ambulance response in emergency circumstances.
HSU NSW/ACT/QLD Emergency Ambulance Cover DOES provide for:
- Road Ambulance
- Air Ambulance
- Ambulance response services
- Full coverage if claimable event is within Australia, on or after 1 July 2019
HSU NSW/ACT/QLD Emergency Ambulance Cover DOES NOT provide for:
- Emergency ambulance response where financial assistance is available through a legislated scheme, a health insurance policy or any other insurance policy
- Coverage outside of Australia
- Patient transport services
How do I lodge a claim?
If you need to lodge a claim please complete the claim form and statutory declaration. Completed forms along with the tax invoice from the emergency ambulance service that was utilised can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
posted to Level 2, 109 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 for processing.
Please download the following PDF documents below to lodge your claim.