HSU – the leading union for Health Professionals
Health professionals are vital in successfully treating patients in all areas of health and aged care services.
The HSU represents the Industrial interests of all (non – nursing) professional staff in public and private health services and aged care facilities. These professions include:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Resident Medical Officers (RMOs)
- Career Medical Officers (CMOs)
- Medical Superintendents
- Scientific and Technical Staff
- Oral Health Practitioners and Therapists
- Librarians & Library Technicians
- Health Information Managers
- Health Managers
A new Health Professionals Team has been established at the HSU to work specifically with our health professional members to protect and enhance the working conditions of all members. Find your Award here.
We are currently working with Professional Vocational Committees and the Professional Delegates Committee on:
- Raising the public profile of health professionals by promoting the ways in which health professionals add value to the health system.
- Reviewing classification structures in health professional awards.
- Reviewing the current grading committee process to ensure that award entitlements are enforced and there is consistency across the state.
- Establishing closer ties with the various health professional associations.
- Reviewing the way health professional members are represented in the union to enable effective communication and engagement.
Latest health professionals news…
For all enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org