CHW Members' Meeting 1pm Wednesday 18 August
Published August 16, 2021
Your Union is still functioning and representing members during these difficult times.
As part of staying connected with our members and keeping you updated, we will be holding regular zoom meetings for members to attend, raise issues and receive updates.
The first of these meetings will occur on Wednesday 18th August @ 1pm. You can attend using the below zoom link:
During this meeting we will discuss the following:
- Need for Admin Officer relief / casual pool
- Management not paying higher grade duties and your right to claim the allowance
- Increasing workloads and service without increasing staffing levels
- Delays in the recruitment process
- Union wins for members at CHW
- General Business
We are encouraging all members to join in and have your say.
There has never been a more important time to be part of the Union. If you know someone who isn’t yet a member of the HSU, please forward this newsletter and zoom link to them as well.
Joining the Union is easy - visit www.hsu.asn.au/join, call 1300 478 679 or complete the membership form at this link and return to your workplace delegate or HSU Organiser at [E-Mail not displayed].