New Regional Sites added to Temporary Closure of Disability Day Programs
Published August 13, 2021
Overnight more regional areas were added to the list of Disability Day Programs temporarily closed across NSW, and the closure period has been extended for Hunter region sites.
The current details are:
The temporary closure of disability day programs in Greater Sydney has been extended to 28 August.
In regional NSW disability day programs have been suspended in:
- Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Port Stephens, Cessnock, Dungog, Singleton and Muswellbrook until 19 August 2021 (inclusive).
- Armidale until 14 August 2021 (inclusive).
- Tamworth until 16 August 2021 (inclusive)
- Ballina, Byron, Lismore and Richmond Valley until 16 August 2021 (inclusive).
- Dubbo until 18 August 2021 (inclusive)
- Bogan, Bourke, Brewarrina, Coonamble, Gilgandra, Narromine, Walgett and Warren until 19 August 2021 (inclusive).
If your contract hours are not being met or you are being told you have to take leave during this time, or you have any other concerns or questions about the temporary closure, please contact HSU Member Services on 1300 478 679.