When making a nomination the following criteria should be considered:
- Has the nominee been involved in significant union activity and action?
- Have they worked to strengthen the union?
- Have they displayed courage in representation of other members?
- Have they worked on union / community activity beyound the boundaries of their workplace?
- Are they supportive of members in other sub branches or divisions and their campaigns?
Use the above criteria to write a short nomination for the above member to be considered for Delegate of the Year.