The HSU is a specialist union that covers members working in public hospitals, ambulance, aged care, allied health, private hospitals, imaging, pathology and disability care.
With 37,000+ members across NSW, ACT and QLD, you’re in good company!
HSU can offer you support on:
- Awards and penalty rates
- Public holidays and leave matter
- Bullying and harassment
- OHS matters
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Redundancies and industrial advice
Contact HSU Member Services via email@example.com or call the Union on 1300 478 679.
Access our resources
- Journey Insurance – to protect you on your way to and from work.
- Bereavement Benefit – the family of a HSU member who dies will receive $10,000 that can be used for funeral expenses, outstanding bills, credit card debts or anything else.
- Member Rewards – access to discounts and special offers at major retailers including Caltex, Coles, Woolworths, FlightCentre and Westfield.
- Free Legal Will – through the union’s solicitors, you can receive a legal will free of charge.
- Indemnity Insurance – professional indemnity insurance is automatically provided at no extra cost to all financial members at HSU.
- Legal advice – free initial legal advice is available to all HSU members on any private matter.
- Jervis Bay Holiday Cabins – come and enjoy the beauty of the rainforest close to the surf beaches of the south coast.
- Worker’s Compensation – if you are injured at work, the union can provide you with advice and support.
- Industrial Support and Advice – you join the HSU to protect your job and receive industrial support when you need it.