Calvary Riverina Van Issue: Update
Published September 24, 2021
Following the last HSU member meeting held in September, the Union yesterday met with your employer regarding WHS concerns. Your employer has now provided the following documents:
- Calvary Riverina Hospital Risk Assessment Report
- Appendix 1 Risk Assessment Operating Sterilisation Unit Van
- Appendix 2 SWP Operation of Sterilisation Unit Transport Van
- Appendix 3 SWP Loading Unloading SUT Van
- Appendix 4 SWP Movement of Cases to SUT Van
The HSU is inviting members to participate in a follow up meeting to discuss the documents. Details of the meeting are below:
Date: Monday 27 September
Zoom registration link:
Members are encouraged to register for the meeting ahead of time.
You can provide comment and feedback to the HSU by emailing [E-Mail not displayed] with subject line Calvary Riverina Van Issues.
Not a member of the HSU? Now is time to join and have your say! You can join online at www.hsu.asn.au/join or call 1300 HSU NSW and join over the phone.
A union’s effectiveness and negotiation power depends on the strength and density of its membership base. Join your work colleagues today by becoming a member of the Health Services Union and help us continue to protect and improve your working life.