St Vincent’s Private Hospitals: Decisions to make about bargaining
Published September 29, 2022
This week, St Vincent’s has proposed the following increases to your wages:
- 2.25% from January 2022 (already administered)
- 3.00% from January 2023
St Vincent’s has also provided responses to our claims on special pandemic leave, rights for casual employees, improvements to paid tea breaks, and more. (Please see the survey linked below for more detail.)
HSU members need to make some collective decisions on what proposals to accept, and what proposals to push to improve. Members are encouraged to fill out the survey below. The survey will close on Thursday 6th October, 3:00PM.
If we want to achieve better outcomes at the bargaining table, we will need more HSU members to show their support of these negotiations. Here’s how:
- Talk to your colleagues about these updates and help them stay informed!
- Be on the lookout for visits from HSU organisers over the next month.
- Have your say directly or get more involved! Contact your workplace’s HSU Delegate.
- Don’t know who your Delegate is yet? Email [E-Mail not displayed]
Not a member of the HSU? Now is time to join and have your say! You can join online at www.hsu.asn.au/join or call 1300 HSU NSW and join over the phone.
A union’s effectiveness and negotiation power depends on the strength and density of its membership base. Join your work colleagues today by becoming a member of the Health Services Union and help us continue to protect and improve your working life.