Warrigal Goulburn Roster Review
Published October 21, 2022
Warrigal Goulburn recently tried to undertake a roster review without proper notice or consultation with HSU members. Your HSU team notified Warrigal that they were not complying with their obligations under the Warrigal Enterprise Agreement and requested that the review be ceased until proper consultation had taken place. The HSU is happy to advise Warrigal has agreed to cease the current review.
During any major workplace change, members have rights. Warrigal must:
- Notify you and the Union the purpose of the review
- Take steps to mitigate or avert the impact the change may have on you
- Provide time to consider any proposed changes
- Provide the opportunity to ask questions or raise concerns, including refusing the change and/or offering alternative suggestions
- Give members the chance to say no – your contracted hours cannot be cut without your approval!
- Allow members to be represented by your Union at any meeting.
The HSU anticipates Warrigal will recommence a roster review in the future, so it’s important you know your rights.
You don’t have to sign any documents unless you are happy with what is being proposed. Please ensure to get assistance if you have any questions.
If you have any concerns or feedback about the change, please contact HSU Organiser Renee Sheridan on 0408 132 351 or [E-Mail not displayed].
Do you know someone who isn’t a member of the HSU? Send them this email and make sure they are represented. Being a member of the HSU means there’s always someone by your side. New members can join online at www.hsu.asn.au/join or call 1300 478 679 and join over the phone.