FWC approves Murrumbidgee PHN Enterprise Agreement
Published July 29, 2022
The Fair Work Commission has approved the Firsthealth Limited Enterprise Agreement 2022 on 27 July 2022.
This means that the agreement will commence from 3 August 2022 and will expire on 30 June 2025.
A summary of entitlements under the Agreement follows below:
- 2% Wage Increase per annum;
- Paid Family and Domestic Leave up to 10 days;
- TOIL increase to 1.5 per hour in lieu, for outside span of hours of 7.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday;
- TOIL allowed to be paid out if an employee has reached their allowed limit in consultation with manage and final signoff by CEO;
- Inclusion of Cultural Leave; and
- Purchased leave can be taken over 12 months.
The Agreement can be viewed at this link.
If you know someone who isn’t an HSU member, pass this email on and invite them to join us. New members can join at www.hsu.asn.au or by calling 1300 478 679.