HSU members seeking improved wages & conditions at Cranbrook
Published June 18, 2021
Enterprise bargaining has kicked off again at Cranbrook Care, with the first negotiations meeting taking place last week.
The discussions were positive with everyone contributing constructive ideas for the new agreement.
The HSU members‘ survey has been used to compiled our top priorities for the new Cranbrook Care Enterprise Agreement. Your HSU representatives presented these at the bargaining table last week.
HSU members at Cranbrook are calling for:
- A fair annual pay increases that rewards the hard work that you do;
- Improve conditions, such as improvements to parental leave;
- Pay rates for working weekends and overtime to be clear and fair;
- Additional support, such as special leave in the case of emergencies;
- Enhance career paths at work, including support for further education;
Attached here is the full list of your claims. Please share these with your colleagues so that everyone knows what HSU members are campaigning for.
The next bargaining meeting will take place on 25 June where we will continue to push HSU members’ claims for improved wages and conditions.
We are strongest when we are active and united. If your colleagues are not yet HSU members, ask them to support our positive campaign by joining today at www.hsu.asn.au/join or by calling 1300 478 679.
Secretary, HSU NSW/ACT/QLD