Royal Prince Alfred Hospital: PAICT AGM Results and Meeting Notes
Published March 14, 2023
The HSU RPA PAICT Sub Branch recently held its Annual General Meeting, reigniting the branch after a hiatus for a number of years. These union members were elected to the following positions:
- President: Trisha Hahn (Radiography)
- Vice President: Jane Massa (Social Worker)
- Secretary: Robert Aney (Gym Manager)
- Committee Member: Mary Johnston (Population Health)
- Committee Member: Wael Sabri (Population Health)
- Committee Member: Sian Dunkin (Social Worker)
- Committee Member: Ciara Cunningham (Social Worker)
- Committee Member: Alana Hutchens (Social Worker)
- Committee Member: Mandisa Bonett (Radiographer)
Congratulations to everyone involved. This is a great team determined to work hard and win improvements for all their allied health colleagues at RPA. They are determined unionists committed to growing the HSU and making it stronger through struggle.
There is no limit to the amount of committee members we can have. If you want to be involved, come to the next meeting. We are especially keen to welcome members from departments that currently have no representation. In unity we can become a formidable union at RPA by working closely with the General Branch.
You can find the minutes for the meeting here.
Come along to the next branch meeting! Dates for the year will come out soon. The more members that come to these meetings, the stronger the HSU at RPA will be.
Do you know someone who isn’t an HSU member? Encourage them to join our Union today and have a say at work. We are always stronger when we stand together.
New members can join at www.hsu.asn.au/join or call 1300 478 679.