Union Policies & Procedures Adopted by Union Council
The Union develops and implements internal control policies and procedures relating to the expenditure of the Union.
This is to ensure that Union business is conducted in accordance with the principles of good governance and the Union remains accountable to its members.
Such policies and procedures are adopted by the Union Council and are binding on all officers, employees and members of the Union.
- Compliance Report 2022-23, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Membership Contributions Refund Policy
- Compliance Report 2021-22, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- HSU Branch Rules
- Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Discrimination Policy
- HSU NSW Rules
- Notice of alteration to HSU Rules 9 September 2021
- Application for alteration of HSU Rules under Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- HSU Communications Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Branch Governance Principles
- Branch Code of Conduct
- Waiver Policy
- Members with Recurring Memberships Policy
- Finance Policy & Annexures
- Complaint Policy
- Governance Principles
- Finance Policies Consolidated - HSU NSW Branch Branch Financial Policies & Annexures – Rule 90