Physiotherapists statewide zoom meeting Monday 11 April
Published April 7, 2022
The HSU is conducting a zoom meeting for Physiotherapy members on Monday 11 April at 6pm.
This meeting is an opportunity for members to meet the HSU’s new Health Professional Industrial team who are solely dedicated improving working conditions for Health Professional members. A meeting agenda can be found here.
The main topics will be:
- Updates on the HSU strike action and plans moving forward.
- A fair and reasonable pay increase for Physios.
- Award reform and modernisation – process and purpose.
- Discussion of main issues impacting Physio profession as a whole and how the HSU can address these through the new Health Professional Industrial team.
- Member questions and feedback.
To achieve big wins on behalf of members the new Health Professional Industrial team will need Physio members to be active and come along to have your voice heard!
Registration for Monday’s meeting is required and can be done at this link.