Whiddon Narrabri: What to do if you have been overpaid

The HSU has become aware of an overpayment issue arising from a Covid payment that was incorrectly applied to staff at Jessie Hunt and Robert Young.

You can view an extract from the Whiddon Enterprise Agreement which specifically discusses overpayment at this link.

With any overpayment your employer may recover the amount. However, if the proposed repayment will put you in a position of financial hardship, you can write to your manager advising of this and request a suitable repayment plan.

Not a member of the HSU? Now is time to join and have your say! You can join online at www.hsu.asn.au/join or call 1300 HSU NSW and join over the phone.

A union’s effectiveness and negotiation power depends on the strength and density of its membership base. Join your work colleagues today by becoming a member of the Health Services Union and help us continue to protect and improve your working life.