Wellbeing Benefits Package
The HSU is committed to supporting members both industrially and socially.
Through this Benefit Package, members can access financial assistance in a range of circumstances, including:
- Multiple Births
- Workplace Assault
- Emergency Accommodation Expenses, for members experiencing domestic violence.
- Premature Birth/Miscarriage
- Homemaker Assistance, for members whose homemaker partner sustains an injury which results in them being unable to complete their usual domestic duties.
- Accidental HIV Infection, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Lump Sum Payment.
These benefits are accessible to all financial HSU members and claimable from the 1st of January 2023.
Please refer to the Insurer Policy Wording for full Terms & Conditions.
Full details of this benefit and how to claim are available in the HSU Member Portal or by contacting the Union on [E-Mail not displayed].
Find more in this section:
- Working Together
- We're Here For You
- Ambulance Cover
- Bereavement Benefit
- Foundation House
- Free Legal Will & Initial Legal Advice
- Wellbeing Benefits Package
- Workers' Compensation
- Industrial Division
- Jervis Bay Holiday Cabins
- Journey Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- HSU Women’s Support Initiative
- HSU Indigenous Development Fund
- Australian Mutual Bank
- Member Advantage