The ADHSU, or Ambulance Division HSU, is the dedicated union for Paramedics and support staff.
The Ambulance Division is run by members, for members, with strong involvement of the ADHSU council – a group of currently serving paramedics elected by the membership.
Active, positive and united, the members of the Ambulance Division have a track record of fighting for better work health and safety outcomes, better pay and conditions, higher clinical excellence, and a better society in which to live.
Find more in this section:
- Working Together
- We're Here For You
- Ambulance Cover
- Bereavement Benefit
- Foundation House
- Free Legal Will & Initial Legal Advice
- Wellbeing Benefits Package
- Workers' Compensation
- Industrial Division
- Jervis Bay Holiday Cabins
- Journey Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- HSU Women’s Support Initiative
- HSU Indigenous Development Fund
- Australian Mutual Bank
- Member Advantage